Walter – the pocket yoyo
Walter is a retro modern pocket yoyo for the intelligent enthusiast.
If you are a 365 follower and have wondered what the Walter throw is all about, here is a synopsis.
I’ve been working on Walter since 2010, when Chris from Hspin approached me.
Walter is a curmudgeon yoyo with a retro modern flare. That means he is tug responsive, slimline, and not very forgiving.
I wouldn’t go so far as to call him my signature yoyo, but he is definitely a crime of passion. Walter fills a void in the current yoyo market, but he is not for everyone.
- Overbuilt with thick walls and type III hardcoat means you can shred and not worry about getting burrs.
- Tug responsive (keep him lubed!) so you can do fly aways and impress kids with the UFO
- Slimline shape that will hone your string tricks and frustrate you endlessly because you’ll realize how much of a slob you are
- Minimalist, understated design makes it an easy choice for a daily throw – if you dare.
- Hand made wooden box that no yoyo business would ever make because they are too expensive to make sense.
- 100 units for sale and unlikely to be run again
They are $120 shipped to the US and $135 to the rest of the world. Shipping now.
All the details are at spencerberry.com