Tag Archives: yoyo
Walter is a retro modern pocket yoyo for the intelligent enthusiast.
If you are a 365 follower and have wondered what the Walter throw is all about, here is a synopsis.
I’ve been working on Walter since 2010, when Chris from Hspin approached me.
Walter is a curmudgeon yoyo with a retro modern flare. That means he is tug responsive, slimline, and not very forgiving.
I wouldn’t go so far as to call him my signature yoyo, but he is definitely a crime of passion. Walter fills a void in the current yoyo market, but he is not for everyone.
- Overbuilt with thick walls and type III hardcoat means you can shred and not worry about getting burrs.
- Tug responsive (keep him lubed!) so you can do fly aways and impress kids with the UFO
- Slimline shape that will hone your string tricks and frustrate you endlessly because you’ll realize how much of a slob you are
- Minimalist, understated design makes it an easy choice for a daily throw – if you dare.
- Hand made wooden box that no yoyo business would ever make because they are too expensive to make sense.
- 100 units for sale and unlikely to be run again
They are $120 shipped to the US and $135 to the rest of the world. Shipping now.
All the details are at spencerberry.com
I’ll be performing in two shows tomorrow night in Pittsburgh, PA with my friends Mark Hayward and Jonathan Burns in their new variety talk show, Fireside Chat!
Friday May 17th, 8pm & 10pm
Arcade Comedy Theater, 811 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15222
Special Guests: Comedian Tom Musial, National YoYo Master Steve Brown, DJ Daniel Crushwell
$10 at the door, or click here to buy advance tickets.
Please spread the word, and bring your friends. See you there!
Here’s a video to give you an idea what the show is like: